Welcome to Castlehill Apartment in the historic city of Stirling
Nestled under the walls of Stirling Castle, our apartment offers a front row seat to the historical part of the city. Whether you’re here for a holiday, short break or for business, our accommodation has been tastefully decorated with your comfort in mind.
At the front entrance, breath taking views of Stirling Castle welcome you to the apartment.
Guests have access to the whole apartment and is accessed via a shared communal area to the 1st floor.
The apartment has been freshly decorated with new carpets and new furnishings. Your comfort and needs have all been taken into account during the refurbishment. We provide you with many of the amenities that you may require during your stay.
You will also find a tablet in the property that has how to guides on all the appliances around the apartment and local information.
The gateway to the Highlands
Stirling is known as the gateway to the Highlands and it definitely lives up to this name. So, whether you’re a castle hunter, golfer, whisky lover, Outlander fan or just love the great outdoors, on the doorstep you have:
- 9 castles
- 5 whisky distilleries
- Over 10 golf courses (including the famous Gleneagles course)
- Loch Lomond and the Trossachs
- Falkirk Wheel
- The Kelpies and Helix Park
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth and Falkirk are easily accessed in less than an hour via the train station
Parking is free on one side of the street outside the flat
- Bus and train stations: just 10 minutes walk away
- Castle: 5 minutes walk
- City Centre: 10 minutes walk
- Local business and innovation parks: all within a 10 minutes drive